Report A Problem

Use the form below or call 1300 545 200 to report concerns or information about:

  • mistreated labour hire workers
  • unlicensed labour hire providers
  • hosts using unlicensed labour hire providers

For translation services and language help please contact Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS National).

Do you have evidence?

i.e. Payslips, photos, contracts, etc.

Upload evidence file 1
Upload evidence file 2
Upload evidence file 3
Upload evidence file 4

Making a complaint about the Authority

To make a complaint against employees, officers and contractors of the Authority please view our external complaints policy.