Labour Hire Authority (LHA) regularly holds free information sessions across Victoria for businesses that provide or use labour hire services.
These sessions focus on a range of topics, including:
- what the labour hire licensing scheme means for businesses, workers and providers
- legal obligations under the labour hire licensing scheme
- LHA’s recent and upcoming compliance and enforcement activities
- recent legal and regulatory changes in labour hire
- resources available to support compliance.
Sign to our monthly newsletter to stay up to date on upcoming events and sessions.