The Victorian Government announced Victoria’s roadmap to reopening. It outlines gradual steps to ensure that businesses can open safely and effectively. Metropolitan Melbourne and Regional Victoria have specific reopening roadmaps.
- ensure physical distancing (1.5 metres)
- wear a mask or face covering
- practice good hygiene
- keep good records and act quickly if staff become unwell
- avoid interactions in close spaces
- create workforce bubbles.
All businesses must have a COVIDSafe plan for onsite operations.