Labour hire licensing applies to all industries. If you supply one or more workers to perform work in and as part of a business or undertaking of another person, you are likely to be a labour hire provider.
Our website was recently updated to include more scenarios across various industries. These scenarios can be found via the following links.
- General definition of labour hire services
- Recruitment and placement services
- Contractor management services
- Poultry processing
- Cleaner in a commercial premises
- Excluded classes of workers
You should consider your particular circumstances when determining whether you require a labour hire licence.