Showing hosts that you can provide labour hire services28 January 2020
Some providers and hosts have contacted the Authority for ‘proof’ that a business can provide labour hire services.
Licensed providers can show they have been granted a licence by:
- referring hosts to the Register of Licensed Labour Hire Providers
- publishing a link to the Register of Licensed Labour Hire Providers on their website
- providing their licence number
- showing hosts their licence.
Labour hire licence applicants can show they may provide labour hire services by:
- referring hosts to the Received Labour Hire Application Register
- publishing a link to the Received Labour Hire Application Register on their website and noting the date their application was received by the Authority.
Labour hire providers who submitted an application before 30 October 2019 may continue to provide labour hire services until their application has been assessed.
Where a complete application was submitted to the Authority before midnight on 31 December 2019, and there is no evidence of non-compliance, the Authority will not take enforcement action against a provider for providing services without a licence, or a host who enters into an arrangement with that provider. For more information visit our website.